Newbies, Read This First!

Newbies, please introduce yourself here first. Read the Newbies Sticky and follow the instructions when you make your intro!

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

The Anti-Crisst
Newbie Killing Administrator
Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Newbies, Read This First!

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Welcome to SpaceAceOnline!

An introductory post is no longer required for access to our public areas, all you have to do is register! We recommend you to start an intro thread, so that we may get to know a little about you, and welcome you to the board! If you're the shy type or just don't know what to say, here's a few sample questions you can answer in your intro thread if you're at a loss for words:

How old are you?
Are you male? female?
What part of the world do you live in?
How long have you been an ACE fan?
How did you find us?
How did you come up with your user name?

SAO is an open board with private sections for select members. Please do participate in any conversations that are open to you or start up your own thread...feel free to jump right in...we don't bite...TOO hard!

Please don't post pics of yourself on the board. After you are registered you can apply for access to the Peeps In The Raw forum.

On SAO, we have the Board Matters forums, Ace/Public forums, VIP Oldtimers forums, Trash Talk & Slander forum, Adult forums and the Few Return forum. The Board Matters and Ace/Public forums are all open areas to registered users. The Adult forums are for mature members only. You can request access, and it will be granted if you are 18 or over and can handle the content of these forums. The VIP Oldtimers forums are for those of us who have been here for a long time. You MAY be invited to this area once you have played nicely in other areas, but please do not ask for access. If we decide to grant you access, we'll let you know! Please also read the rules in all individual forums before posting there (If they exist...not all forums have different rules). The Few Return forum is restricted... don't bother asking for access as it is not given.

In order to get access to the Trash Talk forum, please PM an admin. This forum requires thick skin and ability to withstand flaming... do NOT request access unless you fit that description. Any evidence to the contrary, ie PMing admins with requests to ban other members or delete threads, will result in your access being retracted. You have been warned regarding the forum's content... it isn't our fault if you can't take it. Please read the SAO Sacred Scriptures forum in order to keep up to date with forum developments.

We will not tolerate nonsense posts or spam on this board. If you don't know what spam is, it's basically Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages! Especially ones that are repeated over and over. Don't go to a forum and post endless variations of the same topic for any reason... doing so to up your post count won't work, as we'll just delete them! Post sensibly and interact with other members to get more posts. Go to the Games Room to up your postcount. Why up your postcount, you say? The more you post the more ACEcash you will accumulate (look under your username on each of your posts or in the upper left corner on the index page to see how much ACEcash you have!)

You can do what you like to your name, sig and title with the special features on the board, just please make sure your posts can be read. We don't have any rules regarding signatures and avatars, cept for ensuring your sig/avatar doesn't stretch the screen and isn't over large. If you ignore a warning to resize an av/sig pic, it will be deleted. If you want a pic resized, make a post in the garage and someone will get on it.

Also, please refrain from posting off topic pictures or messages in the middle of someone else's thread... it's not fair on the topic starter or on people who want to discuss the topic sensibly. If you want to post a pic or message that doesn't fit any of the current topics, then start a new thread.

If you make a thread in a forum and it disappears, don't automatically assume that it was deleted. Chances are that it wasn't the correct forum for it, and a mod or admin moved it. We don't delete topics here unless we have to. Please use the search option to find it before PMing a mod or admin with an attitude.

We are fairly relaxed about spelling, grammar etc here... however, kindly refrain from posting in either KrAzY speak and/or 1337 or you will get your ass handed to you on a plate.

If you have a question about the board, please post it in the Garage forum. If you have any queries about a forum, please PM that forum's mod(s). Our current mods are as follows:

snagrom6
Devon
blondie1965
actifzoe

Our Super Mods, who will deal with any general forum difficulties and problems are:

Nikki
Eliteosbo
Virgo

Feel free to PM the admins with any questions about the board you might have. The board Admins are:

The Anti-Crisst
Eric Singer
Kiwipete
Lady Space Ace
Italiankissgirl
Pacific Ocean Blue

The most active are myself, Kiwipete and Italiankissgirl. So if you have any queries, it's best to PM us first. XD One more thing... If you come to this board for no other reason than to cause trouble, you will not be tolerated for long! Bottom line is, if you act like an ass you will be treated like one. No personal attacks on members, or posting personal info or you will be promptly shown the door. Please remember to treat other users like you would like to be treated: it may only be words to you but words can hurt other people.

Please show respect towards the mods and admins at all times. Any personal attacks will result in loss of access. This includes PMs as well as messages posted on the boards. If you receive a warning or gentle reminder from a mod or admin, just accept it and try to abide by the rules in the future. Do not bitch about that mod or admin to another mod or admin, post a personal attack in a topic or send a nasty message back; we are only doing our jobs and do not deserve personal attacks for doing so. Doing this will simply lose you access or get you kicked off the board. Please don't bug the admins demanding to be appointed as a mod... we appoint mods as and when we need them. Anyone bugging us will find themselves on the "never ever" list. We operate a "three strikes and you're out" rule here. First failure to follow these rules will get you a warning, second will lose you your access to the restricted areas and third will result in banning.

Finally, enjoy your stay here! :)

Visual instructions below! XD

This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.

ImageImageImage

RIP Rocker And Legend. 1974 - 2008. Friend And Karaoke King.
Lady Space Ace
Ace's Bed Toy Owner/Administrator Bitch

Re: Newbies, Read This First!

Postby Lady Space Ace » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 am

Hey I'm active :(( :sosad :lol
2006 Awards
Image Image Image
2007 Awards
tied~Image Image Image~tied
WINNER~Image Image Image~WINNER

Image Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~No thermos?~
~That's a total insult~I didn't approve that product What-So-Ever~
~With NO thermos?~I give up~You know, people always say to me~why did I quit the band?~
~No God-Damned Thermos~
~Ace Frehley~

The Anti-Crisst
Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:24 pm

Are you sure? XD

This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.

ImageImageImage

RIP Rocker And Legend. 1974 - 2008. Friend And Karaoke King.
Lady Space Ace

Postby Lady Space Ace » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:13 am

Possibly
2006 Awards
Image Image Image
2007 Awards
tied~Image Image Image~tied
WINNER~Image Image Image~WINNER

Image Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~No thermos?~
~That's a total insult~I didn't approve that product What-So-Ever~
~With NO thermos?~I give up~You know, people always say to me~why did I quit the band?~
~No God-Damned Thermos~
~Ace Frehley~

Return to “Introductions”