I have a confession to make.

Use this forum to talk about the deadest band in the world!

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

The Anti-Crisst
Newbie Killing Administrator
Newbie Killing Administrator
Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

I have a confession to make.

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Yesterday, I went to see Kiss Lite at the O2. Why, you might ask? Well, my boyfriend surprised me with the tickets on the day so I figured, what the hell, at least I can go and see the band for Paul and Eric, right? Bullet points below.

* Paul was great, on top form. He also asked everyone to do a minute's silence for Manchester.

* Gene has actually lost weight. Yes, I can see that everyone is surprised, but he's lost the paunch. Either that, or he's wearing a girdle underneath his costume.

* Toomy is even more ugly in real life than in photos. He was also wearing Ace's stupid Killers costume for some unknown reason.

* Eric was fantastic, as always. He has his own signature style and it's so much better now that he's finally allowed to use it instead of having to copy Peter's feeble drum tapping.

* I got covered in confetti. Then streamers.

* I got a t-shirt without Kiss Lite on it, just a "Kiss Army" logo. I kinda got the impression that this t-shirt was being sold deliberately for the subversive people like me. :lol1

* I wore a t-shirt to the concert with the original line-up.

* When Toomy did his solo, I shouted, "There's only one Ace Frehley!" and I think he heard me, cuz his face was pained. Either that, or he had a bad case of constipation.

* Gene was actually very good as well, so he must have been practicing his act for a change.

* They played "I Love It Loud", "War Machine" and "Flaming Youth".

* My boyfriend and I hung out in a bar before the concert and I had five double vodka and Cokes.

* I want Paul's boots.

* Yes, Toomy does imitate Ace properly, but the way I see it, it's like this: you can teach a dog to walk on two legs, but that doesn't make it human.

* There are loads of fans who don't like Toomy in the lineup; I talked to a lot of them in the bar.

* Finally, I saw plenty of fans wearing Starchild, Demon and Catman makeup, and even a guy wearing whatever the hell Vinnie's character was supposed to be makeup, but not a single Spaceman.

This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.

ImageImageImage

RIP Rocker And Legend. 1974 - 2008. Friend And Karaoke King.
actifzoe
SAO Junkie

Re: I have a confession to make.

Postby actifzoe » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 pm

The Anti-Crisst wrote:
* When Toomy did his solo, I shouted, "There's only one Ace Frehley!" and I think he heard me, cuz his face was pained. Either that, or he had a bad case of constipation.

:lol1 :lol1 :lol1 :lol1 :lol1 :lol1 :lol1
the key to happiness is to stop giving a fuck.
KiwiPete
Ozone

Postby KiwiPete » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:48 am

Yeah, I saw them a while ago.

Tommy's solo was total shit. I remember that.
But apart from being disappointed that they didn't use the spider & just walked out onstage (turned out the venue roof wasn't strong enough to use it) the whole thing was pretty :neutral:
You're lucky he even performs for you BASTARDS.
LEAVE TOMMY ALONE

actifzoe
SAO Junkie

Postby actifzoe » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

be honest.....you were disappointed that you didn't catch one of toomy's picks.
the key to happiness is to stop giving a fuck.

Return to “KISS”