Do you think fathers should have a say if a woman gets an abortion?

Post your opinions on everything under the sun here... plus any freaky pics or topics that you come across!

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

bassbob
Rock Soldier.
Rock Soldier.

Re: Do you think fathers should have a say if a woman gets an abortion?

Postby bassbob » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:03 am

This is a tricky subject for me. I am opposed to abortion, unless ABSOLUTELY necessary, on moral grounds, and I think about my unborn child, murdered in utero, every single day of my life. I don't however believe the government should have any control over what a woman does with her body. That being said, I think any woman who has an abortion, while the father is standing there saying "I want this kid and I will support it" is an evil, self serving bitch and should be sterilized immediately. I think abortion is murder, but I ain't god and I ain't gonna tell other people what their moral standards should be.

The Anti-Crisst
Newbie Killing Administrator
Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:46 pm

Why should the woman give birth? She could die in childbirth, you know. It's not always that black and white.

This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.

ImageImageImage

RIP Rocker And Legend. 1974 - 2008. Friend And Karaoke King.
bassbob
Rock Soldier.
Rock Soldier.

Postby bassbob » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:31 am

Like I said, I will not stand in judgement of these women. My ex didn't give birth because she was afraid it would wreck her body (make her fat, stretch marks etc.) at least that was her story.

On a side note, I recently found out she is now about 175 lbs and has liver cancer. She was never more than 110 when I was with her and she was beautiful. I feel bad for her having cancer and all, but damn, if that doesn't make you believe in karma.
The Anti-Crisst

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:18 pm

That sounds like spite to me. :rolleyes4 Saying you think someone deserves cancer just cuz they had an abortion is nastiness in the extreme; I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy.

This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.

ImageImageImage

Devon
Apple Bucker

Postby Devon » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:49 pm

bassbob @ Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:31 am wrote:Like I said, I will not stand in judgement of these women. My ex didn't give birth because she was afraid it would wreck her body (make her fat, stretch marks etc.) at least that was her story.

On a side note, I recently found out she is now about 175 lbs and has liver cancer. She was never more than 110 when I was with her and she was beautiful. I feel bad for her having cancer and all, but damn, if that doesn't make you believe in karma.

So how would you feel about her if she had had the baby and weighed that much?
Would you still wanna be with her? Or was this all about the baby and not her at all?  
Not trying to be a bitch or anything...I am just asking...cause too many guys out there
will tell their wives or girlfriends  if you gain any weight at all I'll dump your ass for someone skinnier.
Which tends to do quite a lot of damage. Emotionally and physically.  I am proof of that.

And I dont see in your post where you wished Cancer on your ex but I must say Eric is right...
anyone who wishes such a thing even on their worst enemy is nastiness to the worst extreme.
"I was talking to....Uh...nopony! Nopony whatsoever!"
bassbob
Rock Soldier.
Rock Soldier.

Postby bassbob » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:01 am

I certainly was not wishing cancer on anyone. In fact I sent my best regards to her via her brother and asked if there was anything I could do. Keep in mind this woman cheated on me and I only found out after the fact that it was more than once and with two of my best old ex friends. When we divorced I gave her everything. The house, my cars, absolutely everything except my tools, my truck and my guitars. I didn't even get a lawyer, I agreed to all her demands and signed the fuckin' papers, and that was AFTER I found out the extent of her unfaithfullness. It nearly killed me when this happened, I started using smack and lost 25lbs in two months. (may not seem like much, but I am 5'10 and weigh 150lbs) I loved her more than I have ever loved anything and I would never want to see her hurt. I would never have left her for anything less than infidelity. I certainly wouldn't have left her over her weight. She was the one with the weight issues, not me.

I have to say that if you read into my post that I am glad somehow that she got cancer, you're a stupid fucker. I resent the inference (It means implication, no need to break out the dictionary) and with all due respect, you can go fuck yourself.
Virgo
Post Whore Extraordinaire Super-Mod

Postby Virgo » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:57 pm

I didn't see the spite or the wishing cancer on someone either.  Just sayin'.
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,
a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,
and good men die like dogs.

There's also a negative side. -          Hunter S. Thompson
Devon
Apple Bucker

Postby Devon » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:17 pm

bassbob @ Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:01 am wrote:I certainly was not wishing cancer on anyone. In fact I sent my best regards to her via her brother and asked if there was anything I could do. Keep in mind this woman cheated on me and I only found out after the fact that it was more than once and with two of my best old ex friends. When we divorced I gave her everything. The house, my cars, absolutely everything except my tools, my truck and my guitars. I didn't even get a lawyer, I agreed to all her demands and signed the fuckin' papers, and that was AFTER I found out the extent of her unfaithfullness. It nearly killed me when this happened, I started using smack and lost 25lbs in two months. (may not seem like much, but I am 5'10 and weigh 150lbs) I loved her more than I have ever loved anything and I would never want to see her hurt. I would never have left her for anything less than infidelity. I certainly wouldn't have left her over her weight. She was the one with the weight issues, not me.

I have to say that if you read into my post that I am glad somehow that she got cancer, you're a stupid fucker. I resent the inference (It means implication, no need to break out the dictionary) and with all due respect, you can go fuck yourself.

And like I said in my previous post....  I was only asking.  
And I KNOW your last comment was not meant for me.  

:brow
The Anti-Crisst

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:46 am

You said, "I feel bad for her having cancer and all, but damn, if that doesn't make you believe in karma". To me, that implies that you're revelling in the fact that she has cancer, and you're seeing it as a punishment for her abortion. If you didn't mean it that way, then you should choose your words more carefully in future. And for the record, I suggest you read this part of the rules, seeing as you obviously didn't read it the first time:

http://www.spaceaceonline.com/phpBB/vie ... php?t=9762

Please show respect towards the mods and admins at all times. Any personal attacks will result in loss of access. This includes PMs as well as messages posted on the boards.

Yes, that includes me. I didn't tell you to fuck yourself or to fuck off, I merely posted an opinion. All you had to do, to prove that you weren't being spiteful was to post:

"Sorry, but you misunderstood. I meant the karma for the weight gain; I guess I worded it incorrectly."

Instead, you chose to throw insults and act like an ass.

ImageImageImage

bassbob
Rock Soldier.
Rock Soldier.

Postby bassbob » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:36 am

My wife of six years now, also has cancer (Non-hodgekins lymphoma) My Father had throat cancer twice and speaks with a machine now and my wife's Father is dying of cancer as we speak, so I may be a little hyper-sensitive about someone suggesting that I would ever be happy about anyone having cancer. The fact that my ex aborted our baby, while I was being dragged out of the abortion clinic in a panic, because she didn't want to get fat and she now is fat, is at least ironic and by most definitions a fair description of karma. In retrospect, cancer didn't need to even be a part of my original post. It was not necessary to make my point. Still, reading my post and coming to the conclusion you did (As evident by your response) was short-sighted and rude. And from a mod no less. If you want an apology, regretfully I will not be able to oblige you. And for what it's worth, I read the rules and when I said you could go fuck yourself I prefixed it by saying "With all due respect", did I not ?

I think the problem was ever sharing intimate details of my life with perfect strangers in the first place and for that, I do apologize.

Later

Bob
The Anti-Crisst

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:19 pm

So, by your logic, if I said to you, "You're a fucking cunt who can go and jump in front of a truck, with all due respect" that would be alright? :rolleyes4 Actually, it's not. And the rude person was YOU. If you can't see that, then I pity you.

ImageImageImage

Italiankissgirl
Sexy Administrator
Sexy Administrator

Postby Italiankissgirl » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:05 pm

Bassbod, who the FUCK do you think YOU are?????  :evil:  Telling one of my admins off like you own the fucking place???  How dare you!  I understand why Eric said what he did and when you said "karma" some people might interpet it a certain way.  If you post opinions in this forum get ready to receive replies you don't like.  

I seriously am pissed and will be watching you closely.  One more stupid reply like that to ANY of my staff here and you are OUT with the boot in your fucking ass.

Carry on.
ImageImage
Devon
Apple Bucker

Postby Devon » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:13 pm

Ok   2 things here...

First off  I need to apologize to Eric for not giving Bassbob the knife
when he told him to Go fuck himself.  I already discussed why
to  Eric in PM so I dont feel the need to go into that here.  

And secondly... I totally 100% back IKG.  
There was nothing in Eric's reply to warrant a "Go fuck yourself"
So you were totally out of line....

So watch it or it wont just be a boot in the ass you'll be leaving with.

:evil:

Return to “Freaky Opinions”