The Stimulus Plan

Post your opinions on everything under the sun here... plus any freaky pics or topics that you come across!

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

The Stimulus Plan

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Pandora's Box is now open.

1.  What does everyone think of Obama's/Pelosi's stimulus package?  

2.  If it succeeds, what do you think will happen (not only in what ways will it succeed, but what will be the resulting political effects)?

3.  If it fails, what do you think will happen (not only in what ways will it fail, but how do you think it will affect Obama and Congress)?

Ready, set, GO!!!

snagrom6
Rip It Out

Re: The Stimulus Plan

Postby snagrom6 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Until Congress can take pay cuts and deal with what the average citizen deals with, we will have an economic crisis. Obama's stilmulus is shit and Pelosi is shit. Give the money to the people who deserve it, not the corporations.
Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped."
 - Sam Levenson

ImageImageImageImage

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Holy Cow.  I thought a bunch of people would jump on this topic.  You guys surprise me!

Thanks, Snag, for your input!   :D
actifzoe
SAO Junkie

Postby actifzoe » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm

it's too early to judge....although I did hear on the news this morning that he put thousands (?) to work on a bridge in Missouri. And more to come working on fixing highways, bridges ect. Sounds like what FDR did in his first term.
the key to happiness is to stop giving a fuck.
bassbob
Rock Soldier.
Rock Soldier.

Postby bassbob » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I agree with Snagrom6.

Total waste of taxpayer dollars, mostly for political paybacks.  Not political you see, both parties are up to their necks in shit.  We are the ones who will pay, not them.
If you play a Nickelback CD backwards you get Satanic messages.  Even worse, if you play it forward you get Nickelback music.

Return to “Freaky Opinions”