We're all gonna die

Fuss and bitch about every day life, all & "general" talk goes here. =)

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

KiwiPete
Ozone

We're all gonna die

Postby KiwiPete » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

A Christian numerologist claims that the world will end next Saturday when a planet will, supposedly, collide with Earth.

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

The verses read:

“25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

"'26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.'

Meade has built his theory on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on Sept. 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.

Sounds legit.

You're lucky he even performs for you BASTARDS.
LEAVE TOMMY ALONE

The Anti-Crisst
Newbie Killing Administrator
Newbie Killing Administrator
Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Re: We're all gonna die

Postby The Anti-Crisst » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:08 pm

This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.

ImageImageImage

RIP Rocker And Legend. 1974 - 2008. Friend And Karaoke King.
actifzoe
SAO Junkie

Re: We're all gonna die

Postby actifzoe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 pm

the key to happiness is to stop giving a fuck.

Return to “THE YAK SHACK”