1. Introduction To Common Household Objects 1: The Mop.
2. Introduction To Common Household Objects 2: The Iron.
3. Fridge Forensics: Identifying And Removing The Dead.
4. Accepting Loss 1: If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away.
5. Accepting Loss 2: If The Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In The Fridge Won't Bring It Back.
6. Bathroom Ettiquette 1: Yes, You Are Physically Capable Of Changing The Toilet Roll.
7. Bathroom Ettiquette 2: Let's Wash Those Towels!
8. Going Out To Dinner: Beyond Burger King.
9. Yours, Mine And Ours: Sharing The Remote Control.
10. Knowing Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools, Does Not Mean You Can Fix It.
This year, I'm going to join our American cousins and celebrate Thanksgiving the old fashioned way. By which I mean I'm going to invite all my neighbours round for an enormous feast, kill them all and then take their land.
RIP Rocker And Legend. 1974 - 2008. Friend And Karaoke King.
~No thermos?~ ~That's a total insult~I didn't approve that product What-So-Ever~ ~With NO thermos?~I give up~You know, people always say to me~why did I quit the band?~ ~No God-Damned Thermos~ ~Ace Frehley~