Mr.Speed at the House of Blues

Bash, trash or worship - we don't care! =)

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

SpaceAce28106
We Got Your Rock

Mr.Speed at the House of Blues

Postby SpaceAce28106 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:02 am

Hey,
Mr.Speed is playing at the house of Blues on the 27th of December in downtown Cleveland. The doors open at 7:00 at 8:00 an 80's metal cover band goes on I dont know the name. At 9 War Pigs ( tribute for ozzy and black sabbath) go on and Mr.Speed palys at 10. It should be a good show. I dont remember the price for tickets but it wasn't too much. The rest of the info is on their website under gigs obviously lol.
www.mrspeedonline.com

live life like your gonna die tomorrow...you never know you always could..SO ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT and PARTY EVERYDAY!
SpaceAce28106
We Got Your Rock

Postby SpaceAce28106 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:53 pm

Well I went to the show. It was awesome. One of the best shows I've seen them do. Just the House of Blues itself was great. The sound system was really good and the stage was bigger then most of the ones they play on. My family and I are close friends with the band so I got to stand back stage most of the day and I got to be the guitar tech not that that matters anything but it was fun lol. Allthe bands played a great show. 1988 was the cover band. They did pretty well but the drummer had some strage obbseesion with throwing his sticks int he air every 2 seconds and he dropped a couple of them lol. And War Pigz were awesome as well. Mr.Speed is playing again tommorrow I wont be going to that show so if anyne goes please givea reveiwn I'd like to here how it went.
live life like your gonna die tomorrow...you never know you always could..SO ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT and PARTY EVERYDAY!
SpaceAce28106
We Got Your Rock

Postby SpaceAce28106 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:25 pm

kissacefan1978 wrote:Thanks for sharing! I saw them back last Feb.

Your welcome! :) and thats cool where did you go see them at? If you remember by chance? I wish they had some more gigs this year they canceled a bunch that they had at the bar Ghoulardi's in Lorain. But you can't pass up the Hob right?
SpaceAce28106
We Got Your Rock

Postby SpaceAce28106 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:48 pm

kissacefan1978 wrote:HOB is always cool, went there this week to see Nugent :D

I saw Mr. Speed at a small bar in the south suburbs of Chicago, sorry I can't remember the name of the place :?

was the show any good? I've always wanted to see Nugent. :) thats ok i was just wondering where you saw them at.
SpaceAce28106
We Got Your Rock

Postby SpaceAce28106 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:59 pm

kissacefan1978 wrote:
SpaceAce28106 wrote:
kissacefan1978 wrote:HOB is always cool, went there this week to see Nugent :D

I saw Mr. Speed at a small bar in the south suburbs of Chicago, sorry I can't remember the name of the place :?

was the show any good? I've always wanted to see Nugent. :) thats ok i was just wondering where you saw them at.

Which show? Mr. Speed or Uncle Ted? :lol Ted was great as always! As for Mr. Speed... I've seen better tributes and the guys could have been more friendly to us at the show.

lol both but really more for ted. I know what you mean. They can be edgy alot after shows.....lol some ALOT more then others i wont mention names though
SpaceAce28106
We Got Your Rock

Postby SpaceAce28106 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:06 pm

kissacefan1978 wrote:Just got word that Mr. Speed is playing at the Indy KISS Expo this March :smile:

yeh same here...Excited! lol It looks liek it's turning out to be a pretty big too. I think it's going to be 2 days now. Saturday and Sunday. Mr.Speed is playing both days I think. Eric and Bruce are supposedley supose to be there....rumor has it bruce might be palying with the band on sunday but ya never know with expos. lol
Rock Soldier
Rocket Ride

Postby Rock Soldier » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:04 am

Very cool band site...

Return to “Tribute Bands”