Kings Of The Nighttime World

Bash, trash or worship - we don't care! =)

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

jaybyrd
"TROUBLE WALKIN" Moderator

Postby jaybyrd » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:29 pm

Sounds like you folks have a real cool scene up there. We haven't had a tribute band come through here in years. Hey Mandy how bout putting a bug in Paul's ear. The Florida theater in Gainesville is a cool venue. Real big room with a balcony and a full sized stage even bigger than the one they had at Universal. I could take more pics and bring a video cam this time. I could take you and Paul to the our clubhouse for drinks afterward and since it's a privite establishment and I would be behind the bar,,,,, NO LAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Space Lion
The Snake Moderator

Postby Space Lion » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:35 pm

Kiss Army came to Tallahassee back in April I think it was. They kicked some serious ass. Only problem is there is only the one bar that I can think of here that could and or would have a trib band. Let me know if I you want the info though.
Nosie little fucker aren't you!
jaybyrd

Postby jaybyrd » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:39 pm

Yhea, SL, clue me in. Your only about 4 hour away. The Florida theater had Strutter once so I'm sure KISS ARMY could book the joint.
Space Lion
The Snake Moderator

Postby Space Lion » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:46 pm

I was talking the bar info....Beta Bar on Railroad here.
Nosie little fucker aren't you!
jaybyrd

Postby jaybyrd » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:04 pm

Thanks for info SL, Mandy, If Jim is anything like the real Gene bait him with cookies. Seriously though maybe you could give me a heads up next time they head to FL. I got wheels and I ain't afraid to use em. Dates in S. Georgia would be a close drive too.

Return to “Tribute Bands”