Ok Mandy....

Bash, trash or worship - we don't care! =)

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

Lady Space Ace
Ace's Bed Toy Owner/Administrator Bitch
Ace's Bed Toy Owner/Administrator Bitch

Ok Mandy....

Postby Lady Space Ace » Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:52 pm

Ya need to get this forum goin' again.... :yup

2006 Awards
Image Image Image
2007 Awards
tied~Image Image Image~tied
WINNER~Image Image Image~WINNER

Image Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~No thermos?~
~That's a total insult~I didn't approve that product What-So-Ever~
~With NO thermos?~I give up~You know, people always say to me~why did I quit the band?~
~No God-Damned Thermos~
~Ace Frehley~

jaybyrd
"TROUBLE WALKIN" Moderator

Postby jaybyrd » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:03 pm

Mandy what we need here is the links to all those trib bands that were here before the "EVENT" I was on another site where someone was asking about trib bands in general and I want'ed to give them the addy for KISS ARMY but I couldn't remember it so I gave them spaceacepaulie instead. The site I was on at the time is run out of NYC and is populated with a lot of kids in that city that could really help KISS ARMY with much needed support. Most of them are in high school so I don't know if they could get into the shows but word of mouth knows no age and these kids eat drink and sleep rock and roll as much as we did as kids . Thanks! PS howwa bout so new pics of your band and the link to your site as a start, nothings as hot as good looking gals dressed to kill!!!
jaybyrd
"TROUBLE WALKIN" Moderator

Postby jaybyrd » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:40 pm

Grassy-ass senior-eater! By the way I went and looked at Pauls site today, nice site, for some reason that video of Dimebag and Ace wouldn't load though. One of these days I'll send yall the pics from opening night at Universal(hopeing for a scanner for christmas) maybe Paul would like to post some of them.

Return to “Tribute Bands”