Ace related items at the Kiss Coffeehouse (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Ace fans gather and talk in that special Jendellian language =)

Moderators: Devon, Admin Team

We Got Your Rock

Ace related items at the Kiss Coffeehouse (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Postby shaunh20 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:34 pm

I just got back late last night from a mini-vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC.  While I was there I saw Ace Frehley, former Kiss lead guitarist, in concert at the House of Blues along with a couple of other bands, Lucky 13 and Psych Ward.  Here are some pics from the Kiss Coffeehouse in Celebrity Circle.  Also check out the videos at the bottom, they are basically walk throughs of the place inside and outside.

An interesting note on the set list, Ace said it was the first time the band was doing Shout it Out Loud. Then they knocked it out of the park. He also did 2000 man which I loved because he didn't sing it in Richmond, VA. I couldn't get any pics or videos as the House of Blues are like Nazis with that stuff.   He also used the Dynasty light-up guitar for 2000 man, which was simply awesome and not something he did in Richmond, VA.

One really cool story, the cab driver who picked me up at the Marriot to take me to the House of Blues said he picked up Ace earlier in the day from the Hilton and took him, his band and his roadies in 3 separate trips to the House of Blues.  I asked him if Ace said anything and he said “yes he asked me to please turn off my music” as he was listening to country music (LOL!) which I guess Ace hates.  I thought that was really cool that I rode in the same cab as Space Ace.

Here are the Ace related items from the Kiss Coffeehouse in Myrtle Beach, SC below.  

Kiss Coffeehouse outside video
Kiss Coffeehouse inside video
Kiss Coffeehouse - Gene's big boot
Kiss Coffeehouse Front Counter

If you want to see ALL of the pics from the entire Kiss Coffeehouse I posted them all along with some videos over in the general Kiss section: ... hp?t=11636

"I can't even read notes. But I can teach someone how to make a guitar smoke."
-Ace Frehley

Return to “The GOD Ace Frehley”